“Company” means Fusion Solution Company Limited. “Customer” means a purchaser or user of the Company’s services, including the use of the website or other applications or services of the Company and shall include business partners, and stakeholders too. “Website” means the website https://www.actateksea.com or the website owned or operated by the Company. “Data Controller” means a company and a person appointed by the Company as a data controller. “Protection Officer” means the officer appointed by the data controller to act as the Personal Data Protection Officer under the Personal Data Protection Law. “Personal Information” means information about an individual that allows that person to be directly or indirectly identified. According to the Personal Data Protection Act 2019 and the Personal Data Protection Law “Data Processor” means the person processor of personal data to the Company.
- Sale of goods or services
- Registration to apply for the website service or Application
- Using the service or purchasing products Access and use with the Company content, features, technology, or functions found on this website or applications
- Other related services This includes other services of the Company, both currently available and that the Company will develop or provide in the future
3. Methods for collecting information and what information is collected
The company will collect personal information. Various methods include using technologies such as cookies, which are small pieces of information stored on a customer’s device that enable the website or application to remember access to the website or application or the way customers use the website or application each time. The information relating to the customers collected by the company includes:
- Information provided by the customer directly. The company is obliged to collect personal information of customers in order to provide services to customers or to comply with a contract or law. It will collect information that customers send to the company such as name – surname, address, date/month/year of birth, gender, age, photo, email address, and bank account number. Credit card number (If any) ID card number Tax Identification Number Telephone numbers, including information about email accounts, Social network: Line or Facebook, photos, interests, work, signature, and all comments that customers have shown on the website For sensitive information The company will store only as needed. With the express consent of the customer only.
- Information received from the use of the customer The company will collect information about the services that customers use and how they are used. This includes video and audio data. Device information that the customer uses for accessing the website or application. Computer traffic information (Log) Communication information between customers and other users And information from the usage record Website traffic statistics Time to visit the website (Access Time) Information that the customer searches Using the functions on the website and the information we collect through cookies or other similar technologies.
4. Duration of data storage
The company may collect customers’ personal information only necessary information. And to keep collecting for as long as necessary Currently, the company sets a maximum storage period of 10 years after the customer ceases to use the service or terminates the contract with the company. The company will destroy the said information.
5. Purpose of Collection Use of personal information
- To make the purchase of goods and the use of services in an orderly manner and in accordance with relevant laws, rules and regulations.
- For the purpose of verifying or identifying the Customer when accessing the Services and for the purpose of verifying or identifying the Customer when accessing the Services. And providing services to customers.
- To verify customer service usage information In accordance with the safety and security standards of the service Management and Protection of Information Technology Infrastructure.
- To contact customers via social network, telephone, text message (SMS), e-mail (E-mail), or post, or through any channel to inquire or notify customers. Or check and verify the customer’s account information Or poll Or provide any other information related to the service of the company as necessary.
- To process and analyze any other benefits related to the Company’s business operations.
- To develop products, services and increase efficiency in providing various services to customers.
- To prevent or suppress any harm to the life, body, or health of the customer. Including the customer’s property or is necessary for the performance of duties for the public interest of the company or performing duties in exercising the power of the state given to the company or employees or representatives of the company or is it legal practice.
6. Disclosure of personal information to third parties
The company will not disclose customers’ personal information to any person without the customer’s consent. In any case, except to disclose only as specified by law. In the event that the customer believes that the person with whom the Company discloses the personal information of the customer above or the customer’s personal information is used for purposes other than the scope of the company, the customer can notify the company for further action.
In this regard, the company will disclose the personal information of customers under the regulations stipulated by law such as disclosure to government agencies Government agencies The agency responsible for governing the service Or customer regulators including in the event of a lawful disclosure request, such as a request for information for prosecution or legal proceedings or is a request from a private agency or other third parties involved in legal processes.
7. Rights of Personal Data Subject
- The data subject has the right to be informed of the methods, and collection procedures.
- Right to request access to personal information.
- Right to object to collection, use, or disclosure of personal information.
- Right to request erasure or destruction or make personal information non-personally identifiable information.
8. Access and update of personal information
- In the event that the customer does not wish to receive information and press releases from the company, please notify At [email protected].
- In the event that the customer wishes to correct the personal information, Suspend the use of personal information, Object to collection, use, or disclosure of personal information, Object to processing of personal data, proceed to delete personal information from the system, and Withdraw the consent that has been given to the Company for the collection, use or disclosure of personal information, or there is any failure in connection with it. You can contact at [email protected].
- In the event that the customer wishes to be informed of the availability, Characteristics of personal information, Purpose of using the customer’s personal information, or requesting the company to disclose the acquisition of personal information.
Contact the Personal Data Protection Officer by E-mail: [email protected].
- The company will consider and notify the result of consideration of the request within 30 days from the date the company receives such request. However, the company may refuse to exercise the rights of the customer under the conditions stipulated by law. If the company is unable to process the customer’s request. The company will record the rejection of the request with reasons.
9. Links to Third Party Websites, Applications, Products, and Services
The Company’s website may contain links to third-party websites, products, and services. These third parties may collect certain information about their use of the services by The Company cannot be held responsible for the security or privacy of any customer information collected by such third-party websites, products, or services. Customers should exercise caution and review the privacy policies of those third-party websites, products, and services.
10. Security measures for the storage of personal information
The company takes the security of personal information about or referring to customers very seriously. The company has appropriate security measures to prevent accidental loss of customer personal information, being used, accessed, changed, or disclosed without permission. Company limited access to customer personal information for employees, agents, contractors, and third parties with ‘Needs to be informed.
11. Application of Personal Information Protection Policy
12. Contact channels
The company has assigned and appointed Ms. Kanchana Wangsuk to be the Data Protection Officer. By giving powers and duties as the Personal Data Protection Officer as stipulated by the Personal Data Protection Act 2019 and is the coordinator of personal information protection of the company Location: Fusion Solution Co., Ltd. 77/148 Sinsathorn Tower 34th Floor, Klong Ton Sai Subdistrict, Khlong San District, Bangkok In case there is a complaint about the company, Employees or employees of the company violate or fail to comply with the law. The subject of personal information can make a complaint to the supervisory authority Details are as follows.
Office of the Personal Data Protection Committee
Location: 7th Floor, Ratthaprasasanabhakdi Building 80th Anniversary Government Center, Chaeng Watthana Road, Thung Song Hong Subdistrict, Lak Si District, Bangkok 10210
By the resolution of the Board of Directors announced on 09/04/2021
(Mr. Supakit Yongvititsathit)