Stationary long range reader
ACTA-D190-UHF Stationary long range reader
ACTA-D190-UHF has a built-in high sensitivity 8dbi antenna, and by using an RS485 serial communication interface bits interface to work with ACTAtek3 device, it can remotely connect and communicate with terminal equipment.
In addition, the design also helps to reduce power consumption and save energy, which is compliant to the trend of environmental protection and carbon reduction. It can also be applied to parking lot management and security control, and other relevant management.
- Electronic tag compliant with EPC Gen (ISO18000-6C) standard
- Maximum power output is 27.9dBm (adjustable)
- Supports antennas of 8dBi gain; has a read range of over 10 meters
- Developed patented design to reduce EMI radiation
- Allowed to operate in long-range dense-reader mode, compatible with Gen 2 standard
- Automatic matching of output impedance of the antenna impedance
- Adopts a lookup table method to achieve frequency hopping spread spectrum
Operating Voltage 12V
Antenna Gain 8 dbi
Antenna Connection 50 ohm U.FL.
Transmitting Power 27.9 dBm (Adjustable)
Operating Frequency 902-928 MHz
Supported Transponders EPC Gen2(ISO 18000-6C)
Current Consumption < 1A
Temperature Range Operating -20C to +55C, Storage -20C to +85C
Receiving sensitivity -85 dBm
Reading range (Avg.) > 10M
Dimension( L x W x H ) 228 x 228 x 52.3 mm
Relative Humidity 5-90%
Ingress Protection IPX6
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!