ACTAtek Agent 2
ACTAtek Agent 2 is primarily used to download the event logs from the remote ACTAtek device in real time and without any hassle. It saves time and administrative efforts in backing up the data from the ACTAtek to a central computer.
- Easy setup and configuration in minutes.
- Real Time for transfering Event Logs.
- Supports SQL CE , SQL , MySQL ,TEXT/CSV databases
- Connects to maximum 150 ACTAtek terminals.
ACTAtek Agent2 is a Web based middleware to help poll out the event log data from remote ACTAtek device back to the backend database in real time. This will save time and administrative efforts on backup the data from the ACTAtek to the backend database. The backend database which ACTAtek Agent2 support are MS SQL CE/ SQL /MySQL /TEXT&CSV files. This will enable the 3rd party software/application to be easily integrated with ACTAtek device in a minute.
- Web Based application ,and easy setup / configuraton in minutes
- Support different database: MS SQL CE/ SQL / MySQL /TEXT&CSV files connection for easy integration with 3rd software/application
- Operation mode: real time mode
- Log View: check the polling out data in real time
- Free software (to be provided for free upon request)
- Built-in web server
- Built-in MS SQL CE database
- Support other datanase e.g. MS SQL CE/ SQL /MySQL /TEXT&CSV files
ACTAtek Agent Log Viewer
Once successfully installed Agent2 and have ACTAtek devices registered with it, the administrator can Login to Agent2 ,and then go to “Log Viewer” to check the polling out data in real time. The data collected include the User ID, Time entry, Event ID and Terminal serial number. This data can either be manipulated in Access Database to generate time attendance reports, or exported to third party applications, including payroll and other HR software via back-end database integration.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!