With the external and compact wireless module, ACTAtek now support wireless connection providing superior flexibility when building a wireless environment. This allows the ACTAtek to be accessed via Wi-Fi network directly.
Set up wireless network anywhere, anytime
Wireless Ethernet adapter: Flexible and Practical
Allow ACTAtek go wireless Configuring the Wireless Module in Ad-hoc mode for peer-to-peer data transmission.
The Wireless Module by default will search and connect to the AP/router with the strongest signal and allows ACTAtek to wirelessly communicate with any GPRS- or Wi-Fi enabled Pocket PC, PDA or cell phone, laptop, etc. within Wi-Fi network.
Moreover, you are now able to send personalized messages directly to cell phones via SMS or to email directly when a user clocks in. Leave messages for your staff when you are out on a business trip when they clock in the morning. Or emergency messages can be sent via email during holdup situations!!
- Expand or virtually re-deploy your network anywhere, anytime on demand
- Compatible with all IEEE 802.11b and 802.11g devices
- Operate as an client device, bridging the Ethernet and WLAN
- Connect the ACTAtek to the existing wireless network
- Support roaming to other IEEE 802.11b/g compliant APs connected to Ethernet networks to extend network coverage
- Hardware Platform: PC
- Form Factor: External
- Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- Networking Feature: Wireless access point
- Data Link Protocol: IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g
- Network Transport Protocol: TCP/IP
- Network Remote Management Protocol: HTTP
- Network Data Transfer Rate: 54 Megabits Per Second
- 65 x 20.7 x 15.4 mm (WxDxH)
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!